Green Urban Development Program 2017 - 2018 (GUDP-Phase II)
Looking at the priority of Green Urbanization, the program has been expanded to support other cities in Cambodia, and this GUDP phase II is replicated lesson learnt and experience from phase I which is mainly about Green City Strategic Plan for Phnom Penh (2017 - 2026) and Methodology. In addition to the allignment of existing policies mentioned in phase I, it also importantly determine the achievement of sustainable development goals such goal 11, 13 and 17.
- To support green city development with a focus on the secondary cities, as well as in deepening its contribution to green reforms in the transport sector in Phnom Penh and
- to draw upon the experiences of the Phnom Penh Green City Strategic Plan
- a National Strategic Plan for Green Secondary Cities and
- a list of prioritized of green growth investment projects for secondary cities.
- Pre-feasibility study on Sludge Management in Siemreap City