Planning and Finance
More about DAPF
Key priorities for the Department
- Design mechanisms for the implementation of the sustainable development agenda at sub-national level, in cooperation with provincial governors;
- Provide effective support services to NCSD and the General Secretariat on all administrative and financial matters;
- Strengthening the administrative capacity of the General Secretariat of NCSD to access and manage sustainable development finance.
Budget and staffing of GSSD
NCSD has a modern, flexible, responsive, fully operational and results-based organizational structure and planning framework that is known to be achieving specified results for the people of Cambodia.
Department of Administration, Planning and Finance shall have duties as follows:
- Provide administration management and coordination of the work of the Secretariat;
- Manage and ensure delivery of documents of the Secretariat;
- Propose and facilitate public procurement of the Secretariat;
- Manage inventory of assets and office equipment and materials of the Secretariat;
- Manage and build capacity of officials and staff, both permanent and non-permanent, of the Secretariat;
- Manage accounting and finance of the Secretariat;
- Manage protocols of the Secretariat;
- Manage social works of the Secretariat;
- Facilitate development of action plans, budget plans and M&E plan, take minutes and develop reports of the meeting of the Secretariat;
- Develop monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, nine-monthly and annual reports of the department and the Secretariat; and
- Perform other tasks as assigned by NCSD’s Secretary General.