Grant Application Guidelines - 2019
- Date of publication: 17 December 2019
- Institution: Ministry of Environment (MoE), National Council for Sustainable Development (NCSD)
- Author: NCSD/DCC
- Language: English
- Type: Document
- Page: 37
Proposed projects should include innovative elements (either in technology or processes). Proposed projects should also be catalytic, i.e. demonstrate a clear understanding of barriers to the adoption and scaling-up of the proposed innovation(s), and propose clear strategies and partnerships to address these barriers.
The maximum amount per grant is USD 100,000 (minimum USD 50,000). Eligible institutions include:
- Government ministries or agencies who are members of the Climate Change Technical Working Group, or their departments/institutes;
- Non-governmental organizations (local and international registered in Cambodia);
- Universities and research centers (based in Cambodia for the main applicant - partnerships with international academic institutions are encouraged);
- Other non-profit entities based in Cambodia, including business associations.